Quote

My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment;

And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes. (D&C 121:7-8)

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rihanna-inspired wedding??

I am in LOVE with the color scheme in Rihanna's "Only girl in the world" video. I think it would be such a cool color theme for a wedding. Not that I should be thinking about that right now or anything, haha.
 
I especially love the shot where she's surrounded by all of the really rich colored flowers. But I also love the random giant balloons and her bright organge/red hair. So pretty!

 The colors are actually really obnoxious on their own, but in a small space, like a really small garden setting (which is where I would want my reception to be), I think it would be absolutely gorgeous. I love the huge swing idea, too, and oversized flowers.

Try to disregard all of the nakedness....but she's wearing white for the whole video...which helps me imagine how it would look for a wedding :) haha.

I'm sure by the time I get married I'll think this is a hideous idea, but it doesn't hurt to dream, right? 

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails