Quote

My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment;

And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes. (D&C 121:7-8)

Friday, November 19, 2010

Isn't it common practice to dress up for midnight showings?

I went to the midnight showing of Harry Potter last night, and got all dressed up (as is tradition), and what do you know? Absolutely nobody else there was dressed up!! People in Pittsburgh are lame-sauce.
I'm not the only one who was angry about it
However, I'm proud to say that I wasn't the least bit embarrassed because my friend who went with me looks almost exactly like Harry Potter so I felt kind of like a celebrity. Unfortunately, I didn't get any sweet pictures of us all dressed up.

The movie was amazing, though! I've been looking forward to that foreverrrrr. Now the thing that's getting me all giddy and excited inside is the thought of stuffing my face at Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. um, yes it is! that totally sucks no one dressed up! there was even a wizard duel in our theater...haha i'll post it when i get a chance. miss you, lu! i'm glad you got to see the movie at least...AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who did you dress up as? i feel so lame bc i didnt go opening night and i havent even seen it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For what it's worth, I think dressing up is the only way to go to a HP movie. Looks like you've been havin' a great time while prepping for your mission. I've missed you this semester! Will you come to UT before you leave? I'd really like to see you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails