Quote

My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment;

And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes. (D&C 121:7-8)

Monday, November 8, 2010

The Organic Life

I am currently being converted to the organic life
Almost everything my sister eats is either from her own garden or some random farm on the outskirts of town
At first I thought she was crazy
But the food is so delicious
I think I might adopt this way of life someday

Every other week or so we go to a dairy farm and get a ton of fresh milk
Then we bring it home and make jars and jars of homemade yogurt 
Nobody is even there when we go. You just take what you want and leave money in a little box for what you took.






Looks pretty fun, right? 
And delicious.

3 comments:

  1. i want to be organic!!! let's do it together when you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok! Emily, i think you're the only person who reads my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope she's not the only one reading your blog now :)
    I feel so special that my dreadlocks made it onto your blog, btw!!! :)
    Yahoooooooo for organic, homegrown and homemade!
    HEY, how did your show go?!?!?!? I'm so sad i missed it! Good luck on the triathalon, and have fun gorging yourself with chocolate! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails