Quote

My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment;

And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes. (D&C 121:7-8)

Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Chocolate Show

This weekend my sister and I drove all the way to NYC to go to The Chocolate Show
That's right. 
A convention.
All about chocolate.
And you get to eat it.
As. Much. As. You. Can. Handle. 

This is no joke people. I almost threw up because I sampled so much chocolate. 
Chocolateers(yes, they really call them that) from all over the world come and set up booths in the Metropolitan Pavilion and all you have to do is pay $20 and you can walk around for hours and hours and hours sampling different chocolates. 


Trying some chocolate filled with wasabe at the Japanese counter

Scary killer clown chocolate sculpture




This is me dry heaving over a trash can because I ate too much chocolate

Poor Clemmie doesn't know the wonders of chocolate yet

Gulzat, Annie and I at the very end

One last piece... It was a truffle, I couldn't resist!

I got a little carried away with my last taste...




These outfits are from the chocolate fashion show. they are all made out of chocolate!






Some of the chocolate was bad, but most of it was so delicious I couldn't even believe it!
I highly recommend going to the chocolate show if you're ever in NYC in November!

3 comments:

  1. that is so cool!! haha those pictures with chocolate all over your mouth are GREAT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know. I look like such a chonga with my dark brown lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm that looks so wonderful! the clothes were crazy...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails