Quote

My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment;

And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes. (D&C 121:7-8)

Friday, November 5, 2010

Bratula

Halloween is my favorite holiday, but this is about as dressed up as I got this year. 

My sister dubbed my costume, "Bratula"
Clementine as a duck
Our giant pumpkin
This has nothing to do with Halloween. But this is why you should never fall asleep with gum in your mouth
Bea as a bee. I could die she's so adorable.
My favorite costume this year
Halloween was pretty fun this year even though I didn't dress up or go to a haunted house :)

1 comment:

  1. remember when you were old gregg and we went to the $1 haunted house? THAT was fun. haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails