Quote

My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment;

And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes. (D&C 121:7-8)

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Asian night at the Hohl residence

Annie and I were inspired recently to make home-made sushi. I also really wanted to experiment making my favorite Thai dish called pad see ew, so we decided to invite over the guys I played with at the show and have an Asian night! My pad see ew didn't turn out how I expected, but it was still edible!

We even listened to Japanese and Korean music while we were preparing our dishes! Here are some pictures from the night


Annie and Henry.
Don't these look legit!?
Bea didn't seem to like them too much

Mmmmmm eeel. My favorite.

Tim on the left holding Clementine and James no the right.

Tough samarai warrior faces


There's my pad see ew in the green bowl.
This was James' first time EVER trying sushi, so I had to capture his emotions.
Taking his first bite
Tasting....
He loves it! haha   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails