Quote

My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment;

And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes. (D&C 121:7-8)

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Infamous Bet

Just for the record, Curtis won the bet, but only because I weighed 117  instead of 116 like I was supposed to. He was way further away from his goal than I was.

If you are behind on the whole bet situation, read this.

Anyway, he wanted me to make a public statement concerning the matter so he can brag. However, due to extraneous circumstances, the conditions of the bet did not play out. Although, I think the bragging rights he now has are worth much more to him than a shallow make out session.

I'll miss you Curt.  

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails