Quote

My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment;

And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes. (D&C 121:7-8)

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sayounara!

The last four months have been a crazy rollercoaster. Some of my favorite adventures include: Amy and Matt's wedding in North Carolina; Traveling to Puerto Rico,Boston,Rhode Island, and Lake Tahoe with the Jet Blue All You Can Jet pass; Playing in an open mic in downtown Pittsburgh and meeting some awesome people; Going to the NYC Chocolate Show; Spending Christmas in Connecticut with my sister's in-laws and seeing some long lost Tokyo friends in NYC for the New Year; Taking a road trip through Philly, Baltimore, and Gettysburgh; couch surfing and milking a cow in Amish country....

...but most of all spending time with my beautiful sister and her family.

What a perfect way to spend the months before my mission! I'll be back July 2012. Peace!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails