Quote

My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment;

And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes. (D&C 121:7-8)

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Juniorite

Here are some highlights from the Summer and Fall semester. I came back from Japan at the end of June and moved into a big yellow house in Provo with a bunch of my friends. Thank goodness for that because my boyfriend at the time Danny and I broke up and without all of my friends I would have died.
Emily, Suz, Sarah, Me
This is an interesting picture but it's the only one I had with a majority of us in there.
My best friend in the whole world got engaged shortly after I returned from Japan, so I threw her a bridal shower! The theme was pajama party :).
This is my duck Duke and my chicken, Chicken. They pretty much occupied most of our summer. Unfortunately, Duke died tragically when I dropped him on his head. The summer ended without a bang and Fall semester.

Most of what I remember from August, September, and October is moping around from my breakup with Danny. Boo! But Sarah's wedding was amazing.

She got married in the Denver, Colorado Temple in October. We all took a road trip out there for her wedding and it was a blast! Doesn't she look so beautiful? This was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. For some reason it was extremely hard for me to accept the fact that she was getting married. Unhealthy attachment anyone? Haha. Well you can't blame me. We were attached at the hip for 6 years.
For Halloween I was Old Greg. If you don't know what that is, look it up on Youtube. You won't be disappointed.
Mike Earl came back from his mission in Paraguay in November! It was sooo good to see him. We had a lot of fun going to BYU basketball games and hanging out like old times. My good friend Nato also came back from his mission in Montreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails